At ELM Law LLC, we specialize in Application preparation and Immigration Deportation Defense.
Removal/Deportation – When you are experiencing these difficult circumstance, it is importantant to have a legal attorney who is experienced and can help you find possible solutions. Contact our office and setup a “Free Consultation” to help review your individual circumstances.
Application Preparation – Our staff of dedicated professionals are here to help you succeed and avoid possible mistakes (or missteps) that can dramatically impact the processing of your petition/application. Our office has the experience, expertise and resources to help ensure that your petitions are completed correctly to help avoid these circumstances. We are committed to helping your ensure a pleasant and positive experience.
Our office provides support and services for the following;
• Family based petitions
• Fiancé/Fiancée Visas
• Permanent Residence and Work Authorization applications and renewals
• Naturalization and Citizenship
• Deferred Action Child Act (DACA) ** (New Applicants and Renewals)
• Deportation and Voluntary Departure representation
• GEO Detention Center and General Jail Visits.
Keep Checking-in for updated information regarding the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.
Contact our office to help review how we can assist with your Immigration needs.
Call 720-588-8548 and mention this website.
- We offer “Free Initial Consultations” on Immigration reviews.
- Our Initial Consultation fee for Family Law, Traffic and other minor criminal/civil related issues is $75.00.
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Google + (Click the image below)